Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cobalt Blue Dresses

Someone started a discussion about Marc Jacobs on the Cruise Critic QE2 2008 World Cruise roll call and before you knew what had happened, we were all out shopping for cobalt blue dresses. Several times during the voyage we had nights of the cobalt blue dress and didn't we look smashing? I am taking my cobalt blue dress on the Tahitian Princess but I will miss the group every time I wear the dress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always Aunt Sharon, you are the most beautiful of the bunch!!! I sure hope I am such a bombshell at your age!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Sharon, how I envy you and your current cruise status. I have to wait until 2010 when I am scheduled to cruise the world on the Amsterdam. I have started creating a blog for when I do my cruising but you are so good with words I am having second thoughts. You will be a tough act to follow. I also plan to take my cobalt blue with me and like you, every time I look at our picture I become very nostalgic. Give Jerry a hug and I hope he is fully recovered from his illness. One of your old cruising buddies, Old Chick. Your niece is right, you are stunning in your cobalt