Yesterday we crossed the International Dateline. Yesterday for us was February 9, today is Wednesday, February 11 and February 10 never happened. I just posted Rarotonga from my laptop, which is still on Eastern Standard Time. I like to change the time for the post so that it is an accurate reflection of the local time I really publish it. The post didn’t appear, but there was a message that said it would be published in the future at 6:47 p.m. EST. I just edited the time back to EST so it would appear now!
Too much thinking about the International Dateline can lead to confusion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Sharon
There's been so much talk about your blog on our other thread that, despite my time on the computer being maxed out at present, I've finally joined in! I'm so glad I did - it is very entertaining. Regards to you both from Chris (Cupcake!)
I am so glad to hear from our QE2 friends. We did have a grand time together, didn't we?
Post a Comment