Another fine day. We have discovered classic teak deck chairs on Boat Deck. I hate to say it, but you know the kind I mean - just like you saw in the movie Titanic. They are so comfortable that we take our afternoon snooze there before going to Afternoon Tea in the Queen’s Room. The sun would be much too hot without the delightful breeze. I am not sure how much is the wind and how much is the air moving because we are going close to 30 knots or both. (A knot is one nautical mile per hour. A nautical mile is 6080.2 feet). Whatever the source, it is delightful.
Last night we advanced the clock one hour so we are moving east as we head for Brazil after Barbados.
Our vegan dinners and breakfasts have been quite good. Breakfast is easy. Dinner works well since they provide us with a vegetarian menu and the next days menu. From that the Maitre d’ or his assistant create meals for us. So far, we have been having trouble getting something we can eat for lunch other than vegetables. The vegetables taste good, but there is a repetitive aspect which will send us foraging for other food before long.
I survived major techno-stress as I watched half of our one hour Internet package vanish as I figured out how to compose offline without following my plan of using my Apple account to read and compose mail. So I am now connected to the world again. The techno-stress has abated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment